Dog and Cat Wellness Plans – The Best Option for Your Pet’s Health
Enrolling your pet in our Wellness Plan ensures your pet enjoys the best possible health while you enjoy the savings.
This plan includes the most important preventative measures to greatly reduce the risks of a costly illness.
It all starts with complete physical exams to check the eyes, ears, nose, mouth, teeth/gums, heart, lungs, kidneys, intestines, bladder and skin. Then our annual blood and urine panels will monitor for kidney and liver function, diabetes, thyroid disorders, and Cushing’s disease. Oral exams and a professional teeth cleaning will maintain dental health. As with people obesity can be a major health concern. Our weight management program will keep your pet’s waist line slim and trim.
Our Comprehensive Wellness Plan includes:
- Unlimited Exams and Interstate Health – Certificates for travel (regular cost $63)
- Yearly Vaccinations
- Two Parasite tests each year
- Annual Blood panel and Urinalysis tests to evaluate internal health
- Annual Teeth Cleaning, including anesthesia, safety catheter, fluids and heart monitor
- 30 day supply of Oravet dental chews
- There is no waiting period and no age limit. Your pet will not be dropped from our plan for medical reasons.
Enrolling is easy. Tell any staff member you want to keep your pet healthy with our Comprehensive Wellness Plan.
Our Wellness Plans are offered at $739.00 per year. A savings of over $100.00.
Pay the full amount or you may pay half today and the second half in one month.
The Wellness Plan is non-transferable and may not be cancelled within your plan year. The plan year begins on the day you sign up and ends on the same date the following year.
- We are unable to provide refunds for the Wellness Plan.
- Vaccinations are scheduled as per the Rolling Hills Pet Hospital vaccine protocol.
- Necessary lab tests and treatment not listed on the Wellness Plan are charged separately.